We value your privacy, help us protect it.
This WeePay Wallet is not intended for minors, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to minors.
"Personal data", or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes Personal Data you provide when you:
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our WeePay Wallet, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
- Third party providers or publicly available sources. We will receive Personal Data about you from various third parties and public sources.
We will only use your Personal Data when the applicable law and regulations allow us to. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or the services requested to be provided.
- Where it is necessary for our Legitimate Interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, a description of all the ways we plan to use your Personal Data, and which of the lawful bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our Legitimate Interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your Personal Data for more than one legal ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your Personal Data.
However, as per the new GDPR regulation, we need your consent before using cookies. You can choose to refuse the cookies but in this case, you will not have access to the WeePay Wallet.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which supports our decision.
Please note that we may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
-To register you as a new customer.
-To process and deliver your order which includes:
(a) Managing payments, fees and charges notably to the designated beneficiaries by each concerned service.
(b) Collecting and recovering money owed to us.
- To manage our relationship with you which includes:
(b) Asking you to leave a review or to take a survey
-To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
-To administer and protect our business and this WeePay Wallet (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).
-To deliver relevant WeePay Wallet content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
-To use data analytics to improve our WeePay Wallet, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
-To make suggestions and recommendations to you about our services that may be of interest to you.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity Data, Contact Data, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing communication/materials.
You must give us your express opt-in consent before we share your Personal Data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small, simple text files downloaded to a computer, tablet, smartphone or other device when a user visits an internet-facing application. Cookies are mainly used to identify users when they return back to a previously visited internet-facing application to remember their login information and behavior.
We may share your Personal Data with third parties.
Such third parties include parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your Personal Data for their own interests and only permit them to process your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Data based on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your Personal Data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of your Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Details of retention periods for different aspects of your Personal Data are available and you can request them from us by contacting us.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your Personal Data: see your legal rights below.
In some circumstances we will anonymize your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you), in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Data:
- Request the access to your Personal Data.
- Request the rectification of your Personal Data.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Request the restriction of processing your Personal Data.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request rectification of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your Personal Data to comply with local laws and/or regulations. However, we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on a Legitimate Interest (or the legitimate interest of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you deem it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data in the following scenarios:
(i) If you want us to establish your Personal Data’s accuracy.
(ii) if our use of the Personal Data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
(iii) If you need us to hold your Personal Data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
-If you have objected to our use of your Personal Data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, with your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please send an email at the following email address: email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we can refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data or to exercise any of your other rights. This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests.
In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
“Legitimate Interest” means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our Legitimate Interest(s). We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our Legitimate Interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law or applicable regulations). You can obtain further information about how we assess our Legitimate Interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
“Performance of Contract” means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
“Comply with a legal obligation” means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to.
- “External Third Parties” means:
- Service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services; and
- Professional advisers, joint controllers, lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services., regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
©2022 Cash United Sal ™, All Rights Reserved